twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Web builder?

I had build a website but not yet online, i was wondering that first time that i uploaded my site to the web host i veiwed my pages online and got to wondering why isn%26#039;t my images wasn%26#039;t showing up at first when i started builded my pages i have saved all of my images in one formatte, i went back later after i got them on my pages and re-saved my saved images into another format, i thought that%26#039;s why that my images wan%26#039;t showing up when i preveiwed my pages online, becouse my images on my pages remain in one format and when i uploaded my images along with my site pages they also remained in another format, so i re-did my pages and save my images in the same format as they were on my hard drive and re-uplaod them but they was still not showing up on my pages even through they was all saved in the save format but now i figer that it%26#039;s something to do with the script so if my pages are php and if i have a host that supprot php is that right%26gt;



Web builder?





Make sure you are uploading the images fully. If you have the images in a second folder then upload that folder too. Make sure you are using the correct way to put images on your pages %26lt;img src="http://hosting.imwebhost.com.cn/%26quot;filename.extenstion%26quot;%26gt;.Web builder?



Make sure the paths to your images are called correctly.



%26lt;img src=%26quot;path/to/yourimage.jpg%26quot; width=%26quot;300%26quot; height=%26quot;150%26quot; alt=%26quot;description%26quot; /%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment