twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I used expression web to make a site, I purchased hosting from yahoo...?

while in yahoo I tried using the directions to publish from frontpage but things are so different that I am confused! can someone please tell me how to publish this site in as plain english as you can get?



PS. Expression web is a great website designer, I never used frontpage but only heard good things about it. I made my site on MS publisher used Filezilla to upload it but I couldnt figure out how to center it. (which made me go out and get the newest designer, expression web)



Please Help. This is so fustrating



I used expression web to make a site, I purchased hosting from yahoo...?





http://www.informit.com/articles/article...



Follow the instructions for FTP publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment